WE’RE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TONG!
Santa has asked us to make sure all his visitors, big and small, are as safe as can be this Christmas so we’ve worked together to bring you a slightly different, although just as magical, grotto experience!
This year, your Magical Journey to Santa is an exclusive family experience, where your children and accompanying adults journey along a magical pathway, escorted by one of Santa’s finest Elves. You can stop along the route to snap memorable family moments in this enchanting setting before arriving at the grotto to meet Santa and share your wishlist for Christmas. You’ll then choose your own gift from the North Pole toyshop.
Important information for your Magical Journey to Santa
This year’s Magical Journey to Santa’s Grotto is not a group experience. Instead, you will remain as a family group of no more than 6 people in total.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the time of your experience, which is stated on your booking confirmation. You must allow time for parking and to make your way through the centre to the Grotto entrance, located next to Grass Hoppers.
When queueing, before your ticket is processed, please ensure you remain at a 2 metre distance.
Adults are required to wear a face covering throughout the experience. Children aged 11 years or younger do not need to wear a face covering.
Hand sanitation is required on arrival, before entering the grotto and on entry to the toyshop.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are only valid for the event date and time stated on your ticket.
- Please ensure you can attend as, once a booking has been made, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bookings can only be made for a family group of no more than 6 people in total.
- Children must be accompanied by a minimum of one supervising adult at all times.
- All adults attending must have a valid ticket.
- Pease arrive at the grotto 10 minutes before the start time stated on your ticket. We are unable to delay the start time of any session.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate late arrivals but, if you think you will be late for your grotto session, please contact us immediately on 0113 285 3506.
- No refund will be given for late arrivals.
- The car park can be extremely busy, especially at weekends, so do allow plenty of time to park and make your way through the centre to the grotto.
- When queueing, before your ticket is processed, please ensure you remain at a 2metre distance.
- Adults are required to wear a face covering throughout the experience. Children aged 11 years or younger do not need to wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitation is encouraged on arrival, before entering the grotto and on entry to the toyshop.
Anyone who is experiencing any symptoms related to covid-19 must follow the government guidelines and must NOT visit the Grotto until the recommended isolation period is complete. By purchasing a ticket to the grotto and agreeing to our Terms & Conditions you are agreeing that each member of your group is NOT displaying covid-19 symptoms, and are therefore safe to enter.
Track & Trace